Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Remembering Karen

I've posted a remembrance of Karen on This is Reno. It's over 1200 words, but that's as short as I could get it.

Remembrance: Karen Hansen 1947 - 2012

Also, at one time Karen asked me if I would want her paintings after she died. I don't know what she expected I would do with them, or even if they are salvageable since most of them have been gathering dust for years. I'm thinking of possibly creating a web page for them.

I've been using flickr for my own stuff, but there's probably better host sites now. It should also have a place where people who knew her can post their own memories. Anyway, I'll be looking into it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

3 comments:

Orrin said...

That was beautiful, Ron. I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing that.

Ron said...

Thanks Orrin. I'll be back to my usual self soon.

Muhammad Nabeel said...

if you want to become a successful trader you can visit our forex tutorial videos
and become a successful trader in shoer time .Any type of topics about forex are described breifly in our tutorials.