Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Blog Roll

When I started this blog, I made the conscious decision to keep it simple. I like the minimalist look. Some other blogs have very long favorite sites entries. This is supposed to be helpful in finding other bloggers with similar interests. However, I've found, as a general rule, that the longer the list, the more likely half of them are inactive. This is very irritating. For this reason, my "Sites of Interest" has been, and will continue to be, noticeably short. Mine will be more like a Hall of Fame, as opposed to a list of every blogspot I've ever visited.

Resolved: I, localsoandso, acting as Permanent Absolute Monarch of this blogspot, nominate, second, and approve by unanimous consent, the addition of "Marion" to the Sites of Interest.

I've never actually met Marion, but we have crossed paths at various Republican Conventions over the last several months. Since Republicans in Nevada seem to hold monthly conventions, we're bound to run into each other at some point. Having worked for Sun Micro-Systems, she is a technologically advanced life form. Being retired, she seems to spend most of her time gallivanting through the forest with someone named Duke. Who can blame her?

1 comment:

Marion said...

If I could do an on line curtsy I would! Thank you!